Like what you read?

Like what you read?
Please vote daily! Just click on the banner!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dear Toddler Boys Clothes Designer

When you design little boys underwear, please remember NOT to put the BIG picture of the character on the butt. My son insists on wearing his underwear backwards so he can see it.
When you design shoes with characters, remember NOT to put the picture on the OUTSIDE of the shoe. My son insists on wearing his shoes on the opposite feet so he can see the picture all day.

Every store we enter has plenty of GIRL'S purple clothes. I have found ONE purple T-shirt. Purple can be an appropriate boy color. How about some more purple shirts. My son can dig through his shirt drawer and find his purple shirt no matter how buried it is. Did you know purple goes with EVERY color? Just ask my son any day of the week when he pairs his shirt with whatever comes out of the shorts drawer first. And yes, I have one the next size up so when this one wears out at least I will have a replacement.

When you design pants or shorts remember there's a whole plethora of skinny lanky kids out there. Please do NOT design draw string pants where the draw string is merely "decorative."

When you design sports balls pajamas, remember to INLCUDE baseballs, too. I'm not sure I can hear one more time "Mommy, where baseballs go?"

Oh, and before I go, I do want to thank you for redesigning the Lightning McQueen pullups to include Lightning on BOTH designs. I no longer have a closet full of Maters.

Sincerely,

Mom to skinny lanky sports train Cars purple lovin' boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment