Like what you read?

Like what you read?
Please vote daily! Just click on the banner!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

I Want to Get a Baby

Mom, when I'm your age will you take me to Kazakhstan?
Oh you'll want to go before then.
Okay when I'm a big boy and almost adult will you take me to Kazakhstan?
Yes, when you are a big boy before you are adult we'll take you to Kazakhstan.
Ok. Cause I want to get a baby. I'd let him play with big boy Legos and stuff.
You would get a baby?
Uh huh. Maybe I'd get two.
What if you got a girl. Would you let her play with big boy Legos?
I don't know.
(Daddy steps in)
How would you take care of the baby? All by yourself?
No. I'd get me a mommy. Maybe someone I really like.
A girl?
No, probably T. He'd help me.
Not S or S?
No. I think T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment