Like what you read?

Like what you read?
Please vote daily! Just click on the banner!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

P-r-e-t-z-e-l

Catching up on some H moments....

Had a "Gran" time on spring break. They played and read and drew and generally wore each other out - as it should be.

H has started to want to "nose" kiss. Not sure where it comes from but it's adorable and these days i will take adorable whenever I can.

It's amazing when there are just those moments when you glimpse a window into the not so distant future. There are times when I catch H in a picture and can look at it and see the boy he will be come. Gran and H picked me up from work one day during spring break. It was warm and they had been playing and swinging outside. I recently got out the shorts and Tshirts for the summer. When I got to the car H had on a size 5 Tshirt....he's dying to wear his fives....and I could just see "little" boy no more. For that brief moment he was in full size boy mode. Growing so fast this year.

Gran, if you go to Sam's H can have a p-r-e-t-z-e-l.
What? What Mommy? What can I get at Sam's?
Oh, nothing. Gran knows.
Yes! Yes! I want a pretzel. I like the cinnamon kind. They're my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment