Like what you read?

Like what you read?
Please vote daily! Just click on the banner!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saying of the Day: Just a Mom

"H, where's Lightining's big race?"
"In Dallas."

"Mommy, this is the purple bear."
"The purple bear from Toy Story 3?"
"Yeah, Big Lots."

While watching Madagascar
"Mommy, look there's a Hipanonamous!"

We have spent some significant time recently being either a baby kitty or a baby lion. Apparently, they read a book about a baby lion at school one day. I am often greeted in the morning with "Mommy, I'm a baby lion!" Discourse the other day:

"Mommy, I'm a baby lion!"
"Oh, I like baby lions. What does a lion say?"
"ROAR! Mommy, I'm a baby kitty. Meow!"
"Oh, pretty kitty."
"Mommy, I'm a baby bunny!" (Not sure where that one came from and it hasn't appeared since.)
So I start twitching my nose like a bunny.
"Mommy, what are you doing?"
"Twitching my nose like a bunny. Bunnies don't say anything. They twitch their noses. Mommy used to have a bunny."
"Mommy, stop that!"
"I'm a bunny."
"No, you're just a mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment