Like what you read?

Like what you read?
Please vote daily! Just click on the banner!

Monday, February 6, 2012

So I Begin Again

What started as an interesting idea almost a year ago was halted by technological difficulty almost immediately. I created a blog on the very week Blogger apparently had a hiccup. I had a blog. I could find my blog from a link I had. Yet, no one else could find it and apparently I no longer could access it through the Blogger portal?! Alas, I love technology when it works.

I will be reposting my original.voluminous - okay 2 - thoughts but so much has changed since that time that I thought it best to begin again. Okay, it was pretty much required when no tech service was forthcoming and the answers to my help search showed that others had been similarly affected and apparently there was no fix.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment