Like what you read?

Like what you read?
Please vote daily! Just click on the banner!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Diney

Diney sleeps above me in the attic. He has a glass window to see me. He gets up at 1:30 in the morning to go to the donut store. He gets one sausage and 2,000 donuts. Diney watches me when I sleep. Did you know when I wanted to go away from my Kazistan mommy and daddy Diney came with me?

He went with you to the baby house?

Yes.

I didn't know Diney came home with us from the baby house. 

He's silent. Do you know how he spells his name? "D i s i e s" Diney. He's a rainbow dinosaur. He's brown and black and white and well other colors. Did you know B has a stegosaurus?

What kind of dinosaur is Diney?

He's a T Rex. He's make believe you know but it's ok to have an invisible friend

No comments:

Post a Comment